Friday 30 June 2017

Initial Trial of Voice Typing


Soon after researching the effectiveness of voice dictation I decided to introduce it to my Year 11 PE class. As majority of the class were in favour of using 'voice typing' it was time to see if students could manage using the tool effectively. I gave them a quick demonstration and then let them experiment with the tool. The aim of the lesson was to become familiar with using the 'voice typing' tool so there were no problems when it came to using it for their assessment.

Below is an example of me using the 'voice typing' tool.



At the conclusion of this lesson I knew it was going to take some time for students to become familiar with using 'voice typing.' Like every new tool that is used, it does take time to adjust to the basic functioning and this was no different to my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment