Tuesday 16 July 2019

Unpacking Important Data



Engaging in professional conversations is important for building relationships with particular people that have a positive influence in the education sector. Videoing calling an expert from the ministry of education was important for me to help unpack data from the 'Me and My School Survey' that I conducted earlier in the year. Having clarification over certain data was important for me to understand what areas the school can work on to help improve student outcomes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Troy, please tell us more as this is very interesting. This is an NZCER survey and goes up to year 10? Could you explain what types of data this survey produced. It would also be great to know what you are thinking for how you might work differently as a result of the data this survey generated. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angela....firstly I apologise, I must've missed this post somehow. I have a comprehensive analysis available if you wish to view it.

    ReplyDelete