Tuesday 8 October 2019

Me and My School Analysis


After the survey was complete and data was collated by NZCER, I started analysing trends. First of all I compared 2015 cohort data to 2019. Also, I was intrigued to see how we were tracking compared to national average. Comparing data gave me a good indication of how our current student body felt about our school. There were a lot of positives, especially compared to 2015 which is an indication that the school is moving in the right direction. It also gave me valuable information in regards to what we can work on as teachers. In the analysis I have highlight key points- these are either huge improvements made by the school, compared to 2015 and national average or areas of concern. Areas of concern are key points that we can address as teachers/staff to help further improve student outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment