Saturday 30 March 2019

Culturally Responsive Teaching Observation

Apart of my appraisal process this year was to demonstrate ways to becoming a culturally responsive teacher. Having an observation gave me an opportunity to be able to get feedback in regards to what I am doing well in this area and what I need to work on. Creating a well managed learning environment is important in a successful classroom and I got positive feedback in this area. From the observation form, I want to continue improving on discursive interaction in the classroom. Using feedback, feed-forward and reciprocal learning opportunities creates a better learning environment. Students feel that their ideas and appreciated and used to help in the learning process. This is something that I want to continue developing in my classroom. Hopefully this will help improve student outcomes.

2017 Observation




No comments:

Post a Comment