Saturday 30 March 2019

Toolkit Presentation

This year I was fortunate enough to be chosen as one of the eight teachers to conduct an inquiry with the help and assistance of Manaiakalani and the Spark Foundation. Throughout the course of the year I was sharing with others what I had been doing in my inquiry. Not only did teachers follow me online but they also got a chance to listen to me discuss what I have being doing with my inquiry. I shared my inquiry with our community of learning in a Kootuitui toolkit and I received some really positive feedback from our primary schools in terms of what I am doing to be creative with digital tools. Also, throughout the year I presented my front of my whanau group, the entire teaching staff and Kootuitui digital leaders. Overall, having this opportunity has allowed me acquire a greater understanding of the teacher inquiry framework and further my knowledge area digital tools. With this knowledge added to my toolbox (kiti), I can now share this with my colleagues to help them gather better understanding of these tools.

Toolkit Presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment